1. This treasure map game is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, excluding the Promoter’s agents, employees and their immediate family, and anyone else professionally connected to this game. Persons entering the game may be required to provide proof of name, age and address to validate that they meet these entry requirements.
2. The treasure map game begins at 11am (UK time) on 9th July 2016. All entries must be received no later than 6pm (UK time) on 9th July 2016.
4. To play, each Entrant must put a pin on the map where they think the treasure might be hidden. There are 5 prizes available in total. Each Entrant must also enter their email, home postcode and work postcode and enter their pirate pin number to qualify.
If the resident doesn’t have a work postcode they can enter n/a and still take part in the game.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who is rude or abusive or refuses to comply with the actions stated in 4.
7. Each Entrant can only enter the game once.
8. Within 72 hours after the Closing Time, 5 winners will be selected. Winners will be selected based on their proximity to pre-selected locations on the map.
9. "Prizes" are the following. Each winning Entrant will be entitled to one prize only:
1. A spa day for two at Bannatynes at a value of £90
2. A meal for two at the Grain Barge to value of £50
3. A £20 Boston Tea Party Voucher
4. A bottle of rum
5. A week's free ride on board Slide - there are 5 of these prizes available. If the entrant is unable to use Slide due to being outside the area served, physically unable to benefit from the service or another valid reason then they can contact us for an Amazon or BTP voucher worth £10.
10. The Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for a cash alternative or any other prize. The Promoter (as later defined) reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater monetary value if this is deemed necessary due to reasons beyond the Promoter’s control.
11. The Winners will be notified via a email. Entrants who have not won a Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
12. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of any Entry. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties.
14. If a Winner chooses not to or is not able, for any reason, to accept a Prize and give a valid delivery address within 1 week of being notified then another Entrant will be selected at random from all entries.
15. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all Entrants and the Promoter reserves the right not to enter into any correspondence with Entrants. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
16. The Prize will be delivered to the Winners at the postal address they have provided, within 28 days of their confirmation of their postal address.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, or injury (save for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence) caused by matters relating to this treasure game.
18. The personal details of Entrants will be
Used by the Promoter for the purpose of notifying winners
Added to the ‘Slide’ mailing list. After the initial email, members will have the option to opt out of further correspondence.
19. This Prize Draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed
20. Promoter and Data Controller: Slide Bristol, 1 Temple Way, BS20BY