All services of the website and mobile application, together with all content, are owned or controlled by RATP UK DEV LTD, a company registered in England and Wales with its registered office at Busways House, Wellington Road, Twickenham, TW2 5NX, United Kingdom. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To provide Slide’s services, we need to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing unauthorized access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with data protection legislation applicable in the UK.
What information do we collect and use?
Slide requests data from you during the account registration process. We store and use data fields including; “user id”, “first name”, “last name”, “email address”, “telephone”, and “access token”. In future we may seek to store and use additional data fields, including but not limited to; “date of birth”, “timezone”, “locale”, “gender”.
Information we collect through your use of our services
When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
Location Information: When you use the Services we collect precise location data about the trip from the Slide app used by the Driver. If you permit the Slide app to access location services by accepting the permissions dialog presented by your mobile operating system, we may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background.
Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, distance traveled, and other related transaction details.
Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware make & model, operating system version, preferred language, unique device identifier and mobile network information.
Call Data : Our Services facilitate communications between Users and Drivers. In connection with facilitating this service, we receive call data, including the date and time of the call.
Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity and type of browser.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information collected through Slide for the purposes described below:
· To provide our services or information you request, and to process and complete any transactions.
· To respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service.
· To monitor and analyse usage and trends, and to personalise and improve Slide and your experiences when you use Slide, and to increase the functionality and user friendliness of our services.
· To send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our services.
· For any other purpose for which the information was collected.
What information do we share with third parties?
We will not share the personal information we have collected from you except as specified in the manner or for the purposes set out below:
· With service providers who are working with us in connection with the operation of our site or our services (these service providers have access to your personal information only to perform services on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose it or use it for any other purposes).
· We may share aggregated information and non-identifiable information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, affiliate marketing and other similar purposes.
· When you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
· When we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants or court orders.
· In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
We are not responsible for the actions of service providers or other third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties.
What steps do we take to protect your information online?
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
Accessing and Modifying Your Information
If you have an account, you can access and modify the personal information you provided to us that is associated with your account. You may receive emails from us, about your account, our services and other relevant information related to our services. These communications are considered part of the service and your account, which you cannot opt-out from receiving. If you want to delete your information and your account, please contact us at email@example.com with a request that we delete your account and information. We will take steps to delete your information as soon as is practicable, but some information may remain in archived copies for our records and as otherwise required by law.
Our Policy Toward Children
Our service is not directed to children under 14 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 14, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
Effective: June 1st, 2016